Integrated Practitioner of NLP
Live the life and enjoy the career that you really want. Design your life and command your future.To complete your internationally accredited Integrated Practitioner of NLP there is a final 9-days of NLP training. Total contact hours for all 18 days is more than 135 hours.
The basis of NLP is pattern detection and modelling - requiring you to be flexible and behaviourally interactive. You will find that the Integrated Practitioner of NLP will be useful if you want to develop better relationships, achieve greater results in your career and improve the quality of your life. It can positively affect everything you do, from enhancing your golf swing to building your business bottom line.
You will Receive
- Embracing change to gain incredible results
- Expanding your abilities in order to fulfil your dreams
- Extend yourself to use this powerful technology exquisitely
- A further nine days of experiential training supported by your own copy of the “Reference Guide for Practitioners of NLP”
- A solid grasp of ALL the core NLP patterns, and the confidence and ability to put these learnings into practice.
- A certificate as a “Practitioner of NLP (Integrated)” endorsed by both LeaderVision and the Professional Guild of NLP, when you have successfully fulfilled all the criteria.
- The confidence to use NLP ecologically and ethically - without reference to scripts - tailoring your work to the unique needs of others.
You will benefit from:
Benefits and Course Content. Assessment Criteria and other details
Speedy outcomes planning with built in checks for consequences allowing you to enjoy a greater degree of success.
Cleaning up your past— change the impact of unresourceful memories and gain improved self confidence and self esteem.
Modification of existing behaviour , transforming patterns of self sabotage into self empowerment.
Accommodating stressful environments, dissolving conflict and adjusting quickly to changes in structure, organisation and product.
Enhancing your ability to solve problems, and make changes that are aligned with your values.
Assisting self & others to make changes they want; resolving and reducing internal conflict; and managing non useful impulsive behaviour.
Developing far reaching distinctions on systemic, ecological and ethical ways to deal with self and others.
- Synaesthesia patterns
- Swish patterns
- Neurological levels of intervention
- New Behaviour Generator
- Creating a Part
- Change Personal History
- The Outcome, Intention, Consequence Process
- Time, time codes, personal history lines
- Parts negotiation
- Fear/trauma reduction process
- Wishing Wanting Having process
- Neurological Strategies
- Score model
- Genius/high performance state
- Congruency signals
- Sequential and Simultaneous Incongruencies
- Further distinctions on anchoring
- Integration of learnings
- ......and much more....
All LeaderVision Practitioner and Master Practitioner programs have at least two assessors to ensure a fair assessment. Trainings conducted by LeaderVision are proven, effective and authentic. We offer the most comprehensive Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses in Australia. Our 18-day (135+ contact hours of training plus at least 25 hours of home study) is recognised as amongst the highest standards in the world and by the Professional Guild of NLP (UK) at its gold standard level.
Candidates who fulfill all requirements, will receive a numbered Practitioner of NLP (Integrated) Certificate from LeaderVision, endorsed by The Professional Guild of NLP (UK). Graduates can then choose to register with The Professional Guild of NLP (UK) as a Practitioner of NLP member.
Integrated Practitioner of NLP details:
Pre-requisite: Practitioner of Essential NLP
Next Dates: 2013: Module 1: May 24, 25, 26 Module 2: May June 14, 15, 16. and Module 3: June 28, 29, 30..
Times: Friday evenings from 6.00pm till 11.00pm. Saturdays and Sundays from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
Venue: The Old Priory, 8 Priory Lane, Beechworth. Tel: 03 5728 1024
Trainers: Roger Deaner and Elise Barratt-Hassett with associate trainers
Duration: 18 days in total. i.e. Practitioner of Essential NLP plus nine further days (9 days)
Investment: $2400+GST ($2640). Early Bird discount $2100+GST ($2310) available if paid 8 weeks in advance.
Note: Considerable savings are available for anyone paying for the full 18 day Integrated Practitioner of NLP prior to course commencement. Call 0413 715 125 for details or email us, email@example.com.
To register, simply Call 0413 715 125 to register or email us